I am writing to you because, as an aspiring baseball player, I did not have a person in my corner to take my hand and show me the ropes as I progressed as a baseball player. The process from when we were little leaguers to playing professional baseball is a long road. It's a road without street signs telling you where to go or what to do and with people along that road pulling one way or another tempting to come their way. Questions arise. Decisions need to be made. But what are the right decisions? Which way do I go? The wrong decision can cost you a lot or it could be the best decision you ever made. I had great people around me. My family and my friends. They were supportive in whatever I did, but they didn't know which road to take.....yet! They couldn't tell me what to do to improve my opportunity to advance to the highest level of baseball my talent and heart desired.
I want to reach everyone who will listen about the process one goes through from their little league days to their Major League days. I've seen it, lived it and I know what it takes.
Please log on and you will read on issues like:
Getting Drafted out of High School vs. out of College?
What kind of money you get in the draft and how much time it buys?
How long does it take to get to the MLB?
What are the odds to make it to the MLB?
and more.....
Thanks for your eyes and ears,
The Baseball Mentor
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment